Current job opportunities below!
We are a growing Australian homewares brand carefully curating collections of beautiful everyday pieces. Currently stocked in 100’s of stores nationally, we also operate our own online store.
Our pieces are designed in house and hand made by artisans in small family run businesses in India, Vietnam, Thailand, The Philippines and Japan.
Casual position (10 – 15 hours per week) with the potential for more hours during busier periods.
Based in our Moolap warehouse.
THE RESPONSABILITIES / TASKS
- Full responsibility of warehouse organisation and workflows.
- Processing of eCommerce wholesale and retail orders including returns.
- Uphold OH&S standards in warehouse.
- Receiving stock arrivals including the unpacking of containers.
- Stock take and stock control.
- Liaising with local couriers and shipping providers.
- Packing and receiving of samples and props for marketing opportunities and photo shoots.
- Customer support, including order tracking and responding to general sales and PR enquiries.
- Other general warehouse and office duties as directed.
- Occasional customer service at warehouse sales, trade shows and events.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Work/life balance.
- Small team environment.
- Working for a small business.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Flexible working hours.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org